- Which is free of suffering due to leprosy & the disabilities and social exclusion that it causes.
- In which the health systems in all endemic states are able to diagnose and treat leprosy early & effectively
- In which all people who are restricted due to disability or stigma will participate in society as fully and as independently as possible.
We aim at :
- Societies in which leprosy will be under control. In these societies health services at all levels ensure that every patient will be diagnosed and treated early so the disease will no longer be a major risk for disabilities & social exclusion.
- Societies in which governments, private companies, NGOs and DPOs join hands to ensure that people with disabilities are :
- enabled to participate as fully and independently as possible ,and
- enabled to use their rights to develop their abilities and rightfully get equal opportunities for their personal development in the context of their families and society at large
- treated with dignity