Terms and Conditions for www.nlrindia.co.in
Last updated on Mar 22nd 2023
The term ‘NLR INDIA FOUNDATION’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered/operational office is NLR INDIA FOUNDATION, C-4/139, FIRST FLOOR, SAFDARJUNG DEVELOPMENT AREA, NEW DELHI South West Delhi DELHI 110016. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Use of the website NLR India provides access to its website for personal use only. It is subject to change without notice. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our website.
- Intellectual property All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of NLR India or its affiliates and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, or prepare derivative works based on any content from our website without our express written permission.
- Disclaimer The information provided on our website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Limitation of liability NLR India will not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. We also disclaim any liability for the actions of third parties who may use our website.
- Third-party links Our website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. NLR India does not endorse and is not responsible for the content, products, or services offered by these third parties.
- Modification of terms NLR India reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our website after any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- Governing law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India.
- Contact us If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.