1. Compilation of Information and Usage
NLR India Foundation, gather information from people in a number of ways, for example when someone:
- Make a donation
- Sign up to support special campaign
- Sign up to be connected & stay updated
NLR India Foundation won’t collect or record any personal information unless you choose to give it us or beneficiary provide us to build a case of success story.
2. Use of Personal Information
NLR India Foundation uses the provided information in the following ways:
- Ensure to have accurate record of all the donations NLR India Foundation receives.
- Communicate with donors about news and information about NLR India Foundation and its program and campaigns, but only if donor has agreed to it.
- Ensure that donors receive the most appropriate and relevant information.
- Know more about our donors and the people who are visiting our website, make donations or joining/visiting our programs & campaign.
3. Privacy of email lists
NLR India Foundation built a database of its esteemed supporters who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements or through making donations are added to our email database. NLR India Foundation do not share, sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the details from database to anyone. The database is kept safe and protected.
4. Cookies Policy
Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by NLR India Foundation when someone use our web site i.e. www.nlrfoundation.in. Cookies are useful information about our programs and campaigns.
You may like to configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you may want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
5. Security & Protection of Data
NLR India Foundation uses safe, protected and well-proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
6. External Web Services
NLR India Foundation use a number of external web services to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube, Facebook, Linkedin etc. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
8. Contact us