Vision and Mission
- Which is free of suffering due to leprosy & the disabilities and social exclusion that it causes.
- In which the health systems in all endemic states are able to diagnose and treat leprosy early & effectively
- In which all people who are restricted due to disability or stigma will participate in society as fully and as independently as possible.
We aim at :
- Societies in which leprosy will be under control. In these societies health services at all levels ensure that every patient will be diagnosed and treated early so the disease will no longer be a major risk for disabilities & social exclusion.
- Societies in which governments, private companies, NGOs and DPOs join hands to ensure that people with disabilities are :
- enabled to participate as fully and independently as possible ,and
- enabled to use their rights to develop their abilities and rightfully get equal opportunities for their personal development in the context of their families and society at large
- treated with dignity
- Mutual respect: recognizing the innate dignity and worth of persons affected by leprosy and persons with disability
- Equity and Justice: requiring to work to ensure that everyone – irrespective of their faith, caste, socio-economic status, health factors and place of residence – has equal opportunity for expressing and utilizing their potential
- Honesty: act with fairness, integrity and honesty.
- Solidarity with Marginalized: our only bias will be a commitment to the interests of the marginalized persons in society.
- Courage of Conviction: requiring to be creative and radical, without fear of failure, in pursuit of the highest possible impact.
- Humility: recognizing, that NLR India Foundation is part of a bigger alliance against Leprosy & NTDs and related stigma, and requiring our presentation and behaviours to be modest.
Since inception, NLR Foundation has benefited from a superior leadership team – from our strong, active and independent board members to our experienced and technical experts.
|Name & Designation||Photograph|
|Dr. Ashok Agarwal, Managing Trustee |
NLR India team is working with the vision of "India free of Leprosy and its consequences".
We are a group of dynamic individuals with diverse skills & experience while working in a uniform direction towards
accomplishing goals & vision of NLR India Foundation for creating lifelong impact in the lives of our right holders.
|1||Mr. Arun Kumar||Resource Mobilization - Lead|
|2||Mr. Kashinath Chakraborty||State Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Coordinator (Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand)|
|3||Mr. Amit Jain||MEL Officer|
|4||Arushi Kaur||Resource Mobilisation Officer|
|5||Mr. Gatisheel Dass||Communication Lead|
|6||Shekhar Limbu||Finance Officer|
|1||Mr. S.N.Tiwari||State Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Coordinator (Bihar)|
|2||Mr. Akshay Kumar Prajapati||Project Supervisor|
|3||Vikas Kumar Singh||MIS Coordinator|
|4||Binay Kumar Sahu||Admin Assistant|
|1||Mr. Mantosh Mahato||State Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Coordinator (Lucknow)|
|2||Bipin Singh||State Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Coordinator (Varanasi)|
|3||Diwakar||Account & Admin Assitant|
|4||Mr. Akhilesh Kumar||Driver|
|1||Mr. Arunangsu Aich||State Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Coordinator|
|2||Ms. Baishali De||Admin Assistant|